Your Central Bank of India debit card may have been lost. After losing your Central Bank of India debit card, you should get it stopped to avoid any possible misuse. Both the cardholder and the issuer have a stake in taking action right away.
How to Block a Central Bank of India ATM or Debit Card The easy actions you need take to ban your Central Bank of India ATM or Debit card are listed below.
You can call the Central Bank of India’s specialised card hot listing number to get your ATM card disabled by dialling their customer service number. The cardholder will have to supply the card number, account number, and other account-related details.
Card Hotlisting Number: 1800 22 1911
The number is toll free and available 24×7. Send SMS
Customers of the Central Bank of India can disable their debit card by sending a simple SMS. They can either ban every card connected to RMN or just one specific card.
- To block all cards linked to RMN, Type: “LOST“
- To block individual card, Type: LOST <space> Card Number
- To block card linked to the account, Type: LOST <space> Account Number
- Send SMS to 9967533228
- You will get confirmation and it will do the hotlisting of your Debit card.
Use Central Bank of India Mobile App
Users may use the Central Bank of India Mobile application to freeze their missing debit card as well.
- You must set up Cent Mobile, the bank’s official app.
- Open the app after installation and sign in using your net banking credentials.
- Choose the Cards tab from the choices below.
- Choose Block Debit Card next.
- Select whatever card you wish to block.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message after clicking Submit.
* With the Cent Mobile App, you can now choose a maximum cash withdrawal restriction.
Login into Net banking
Via Central Bank of India’s net banking, clients can also disable their debit cards. To quickly disable the account holder’s ATM card, go to the net banking interface.
To restrict a specific debit card, just choose the Hotlist Card option after logging in with your net banking account. You can snap a screenshot of the successful notification that appears after you submit the information. Record the reference number as well, if one is provided.
Your inquiry may also be emailed to email@example.com.
*You must expressly state that your debit card needs to be immediately banned. Provide all the specifics of your account as well..
Visit the Central Bank of India Branch
Also, you can file a missing card report at a Central Bank of India location. The best solution will be offered to you by the bank staff.
It might not be possible to visit the bank branch outside of business hours. Before visiting the branch, it’s also a good idea to use the SMS or phone banking options because they may help you out more quickly.